ライトウェイト ガード Vol. 1 by マテウス・ゴンザガ (オンデマンド)
THE LIGHTWEIGHT GUARD:
LEARN TO USE YOUR SMALLER SIZE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
TO DESTROY EVERYONE IN THE GYM.
Matheus Gonzaga, Purple Belt World Champion – Will Teach You To Use Your Speed & Quickness As A Weapon – Even If You’re Used To Getting Smashed By Bigger Guys.
And tired of getting smashed and having your guard passed?
If so, you’ll be psyched to know there is a way to use your smaller size
to your advantage!
The truth is that if you fight a bigger opponent and try to match them strength for strength you might be in trouble. But if you use your advantages like your speed and your ability to scramble, and you know the sequences before you start fighting, being small is an advantage!
The KEY is knowing what guard passes the bigger opponent is going to do and then to have a counter for them. This is where Matheus Gonzaga shines. On this video set, he has easy counters that will allow you to sweep your opponent quickly and easily even if you are weak as a kitten!
Matheus literally grew up in the shark tank:GF Team in Rio. This gym has produced absolute beasts like Rodolfo Viera, Ricardo Evangelista, and Victor Honorio and life there can simply be a matter of surviving. He learned not only to simply survive but also flourish. He won the Purple Belt world title in a division of over 80 competitors.
- 01 Ukemi Sweep From Closed Guard
- 02 Inverted Knee Bar From Closed Guard
- 03 Double Under Counter Roll
- 04 Counter To De La Riva Pass
- 05 De La Riva Lasso Sweep
- 06 De La Riva Lasso Omaplata
- 07 Superman Sweep To Straight Footlock
- 08 Inverted Torreando Backtake
- 09 Knee Assisted Elbow Lock From Open Guard
- 10 De La Riva Backtake From Scramble